Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Untouchables

They often say "it takes on to know one" well in this case its true. I'm about to let you in on all the all the wrong reasons men are single. How do I know this? because I was once what I call an 'untouchable' Yep, I stalked, hated men, compared them to my ex boyfriends- so as a converted untouchable I'm shining the light on some tricks of the trade.
'Untouchables' are single for the WRONG reason. These reasons vary from commitment problems to mother attachment issues. If you get inside the mind of an untouchable you ll find they will go to any length to hide the fact that they are just that. And I plan to offer some sort of translation to help you recognise the warning signs because of course "it takes one to know one"
1, Lets say your handsome new lover has already saved your home number and work number but you can only remember giving him your mobile number.. Hang on a minute, you may have called him from your work phone but that's not to say you physically gave him the number. Topped with this guys reason for being single is that he "keeps giving too much in relationships and never gets enough back".. Alarm bells! this man is a stalker. He has saved all your contact details for one reason, he is preparing for the inevitable, your going to stop answering his calls so he will need to bug you everywhere else. And the old "giving too much" line? please give ME a break. No you don't need to find a pair of binoculars in a fella car to know that he is a stalking untouchable.
2, ok now you've met Mr perfect, hes tall, dark, handsome and financially secure. He showers you with compliments and never out stays his welcome. Hang on? he never stays at all! His reason for being single, "I just haven't met the right person" Well Id assume that out of the 26 ladies a month Mr Perfect meets at least one of them had to be the right person. He is a Commitaphobe, you can bark all you want up Mr Perfect but I'm afraid this untouchable is the wrong tree.
The third and finale untouchable I'm warning about today is well discussed as the family man. You know the one recently divorced, couple of very much loved kids. Sounds nice huh? Yeah until asked why he is single he replies "you know how it is, I had a few girlfriends before I got married but they were just nothing special. Then I met the ex-wife and everything would have been fine had she have not been a megga bitch satanic WHORE" Need I explain? You don't need to be a brain surgeon to realise that this untouchable is a woman hater.
One final piece of advise I have on the Untouchable is this. Be careful when tarring too many of our men with the untouchable brush because after a while you may have to admit, It takes one to know one.

No comments:

Post a Comment